POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just Curious : Re: Just Curious Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Curious
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 17 Apr 1999 22:42:14
Message: <37193873.8F4B0122@metrolink.com>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Hmm, let me think... It's illegal?
>
> Personally I hate people that pirate MAX... mainly because it raises the
> price for me... and also because I'm sick of seeing terrible work made with

naw, thats a convenient excuse for Autodesk to charge a ridiculous
amount of money for it.   I've access to Max, Maya and others and prefer
to work with POV even with my limited understanding of the code and
reliance on the modeller because I can get my ideas out easier than with
the high-end stuff.  I've legal copy of Dream3D and it's nice, but POV
is better.